|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China (Mainland)||OEM:||Yes|
|Material:||Aluminum heat pipe+AL6063||Shape:||Square|
|Packing:||Standing Export Packing||Brand Name: ||LORI|
IT equipment and communication equipment
|Certificate:||ISO 9001:2015,ISO 14001:2015|
|Model Number:||LR0017||Tolerance:||0.01 mm|
|Finish:||Chemical nickel plating||Quality control:||100% thermal test|
|Extra process:||CNC Machining||Size:||250x250x200|
Soldering heat sink aluminum advantages as following
1. High density fin, heat dissipation area, light weight. For soldering single fin, the groove can be processed on the bottom plate to insert the fin into the groove for welding. The density of the fin can be up to 1mm and the height can be up to 150mm.
2. The plate can be machined in a complex way, and can be embedded with heat pipes or vampor chamber, greatly increasing the average temperature.
3. The surface of heat sink will not be oxidized by medium temperature machining.
4. The aluminum heat sink soldering shape is flexible, which can easily process, install hole position and device avoiding position.
5. Low mold cost, from mini heatsink to large heat sink can be quickly mass production.
6. High reliability, has been widely used in IT equipment and communication equipment heat dissipation.
7. For surface treatment, aluminum can be welded only after nickel plating, red copper can be welded after rust and oil removal.
Aluminum heat sink for soldering is designed to welding the fins on aluminum by environmental protection lead-free medium temperature soldering process.
The heat sink soldering fins can be folded fin, L-fin, zipper fin, or fins with heat pipe, and the material is generally AL6063, AL6061, C1100, etc.
According to the material, the heat sink soldering can be divided into aluminum heat sink soldering, copper solderheat sink, copper&aluminum composite soldering heat sink, zipper fin soldering heat sink, heat pipe soldering heatsink. According to the process, soldering heat sink can be divided into high temperature soldering and low temperature welding. For high temperature soldering heatsink need 700-800 degrees to weld. Commonly used soldering process is low-temperature soldering, low-temperature heat sink soldering temperature between 200-300 degrees, basically no deformation, can be process with high precision processing, can be used with any equipment.
◪ In order to ensure the best service to the customer , we have formulated this after-sales service system, the company solemnly to the users of after-sales service work to do the following commitment:
◪ 1.Provide online technical support for customers, and provide consulting services on related issues
◪ 2.From the date of spontaneous delivery, if there is any quality problem or quality objection to our company's customized products, please contact with us in time. After checking and coordinating, we can return and replace the products in time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.