CPU heatsink main body consists of heatsink and fan, because the heat sink is directly in contact with the surface of the CPU, so its thermal conductivity to a large extent affects the overall heat dissipation effect. Heat sink material on market at present is in the majority with aluminum alloy, in fact, aluminum is not the metal with best coefficient of thermal conductivity, Silver worked best, followed by copper and aluminum. Manufacture options include extruded and zipper fin, skived fin types and integrated heat pipes and copper bases for high performance cooling in a smaller form factor. Lori can provided high quality CPU heatsink or CPU cooler on the market for Intel and AMD processors for maximum cooling of your CPU. Our thermal solution for interl cpu process with low impedance or high power dissipation.
Lori cpu heat sink benefits as following:
1. Maximum Performance utilizing high density fin manufacture for increased surface area and reduced solution size.
2. Thin fins structure reduce pressure drop, improves system airflow, and reduces fan costs.
3. Lori designed cpu heat sink meet all Intel standards and requirements, including mounting hardware, stiffness, and performance.
4. Specialized thermal grease formulated, suitable for high performance pre‐applied to base and protected with individual grease shield.
5. Pre‐assembled with captive mounting hardware and ready for installation with instruction label.
6. Precise surface flatness and high performance thermal grease ensure minimal interfacial resistance.
All copper heat sink with better thermal conductivityBut silver is expensive, copper is bulky, and aluminum is light, both in heat and weight, so aluminum is widely used as a cooling material for electronic parts. You can choose the alloy material with high content of "copper" or "silver", so that the heat conduction effect will be greatly enhanced.Inquire
A heat sink with copper heat pipesIt is best to choose heatsink with heat pipes. Heat pipe has high thermal conductivity, good isotherm, heat transfer area on both sides of heat and cold can be arbitrarily changed, long-distance heat transfer, temperature control and other advantages. Heat pipe mainly use the evaporation and condensation of working fluid to transfer heat. (the working fluid of heat pipe covers from helium and nitrogen applied at low temperature to liquid metals such as sodium and potassium applied at high temperature. The common working fluids of heat pipe are ammonia, water, carbinol and so on. Compared with traditional metal heatsinks, heat pipe heatsinks have the advantages of low noise and high efficiency, and the price of heat pipe heatsinks is getting cheaper with the continuous mature and large-scale production and application of the technology.Inquire
Large Cpu Heatsink For Computer From LoriInquire
Cpu Heatsink With Fan For AMDInquire
Passive Cpu Heatsink For Intel ProcessorInquire