|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China (Mainland)||OEM:||Yes|
|Material:||Copper heat pipe+ AL plate||Shape:||Square|
|Packing:||Standing Export Packing||Brand Name: ||LORI|
|Application:||RGB laser light source||Certificate:||ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004|
|Model Number:||LR00125||Tolerance:||0.01 mm|
|Finish:||Clean+Anodized||Quality control:||100% thermal test|
|Extra process:||CNC Machining||Size:||Custom size|
|Applied Field:||New energy automobile , UPS and energy storage system , large server, large pv inverter , SVG/SVC , etc|
The water cooling plate made using buried welding technology can effectively avoid the leakage risk of the infusion pipeline, and the liquid flow is large, the conduction heat resistance is low, and the double-sided device can be installed. we are providing you with the thermal design, structural design, pipework assembly design of liquid and water cooling plate and one-stop supplementary services.
The features of water cooling plate for LED are:
1. The highest cost performance of water cooling plate ,
2. Low cost: The water cooling plate basically no mold expense is generated, and there is no limit on production volume;
3. High reliability: the channel is made of seamless heat pipe bent and inserted into the substrate groove. As long as the size control is reasonable, there is basically no risk of liquid leakage, and it can withstand pressure above 6kg/cm2;
4. Heating elements can be installed on both sides to minimize the structure;
5. Water cooling plate can be inserted into the copper pipe at the same time compressed, and do milling surface processing, so that the surface of the copper pipe exposed plane and substrate in the same plane, to achieve direct contact with heating elements and copper pipe, the heat quickly direct away.
The heat pipe on this aluminium water cooling plate is used exposed pipe technique. The techniques for the aluminium water cooling plate include the exposed pipe technique, half buried pipe techniques, sandwiched pipe technique. Let us introduce what is full buride pipe techique for water cooling plate , please see the following introduction.
Exposed-pipe technique: This technique applies to devices to be installed on one side. Copper heat pipes are pressed to deform into the grooves within an aluminum base plate and then a fly-cut is applied to the surface. This allows the quick removal of heat due to the high thermal conductivity of copper heat pipe. Meanwhile, the lightweight of aluminum can reduce the total weight and keep the cost to a reasonable extent.
Full-buried-pipe technique: The filler is a type of highly conductive epoxy resin which is imported from the US. When the temperature difference between two sides of a device is not critical, the cold plates can be applied to either just one side or both sides of the device. Since the copper heat pipe thickness is not affected by any secondary machining and the application safety is ensured due to the protection of the filler, this technique is especially suitable for water cooling plate applications which use refrigerant as the cooling medium.
Half-buried techniques: This technique is suitable for the combination of copper base plate + copper heat pipes. It can reduce the water cooling plate thickness and generate the weight reduction effect.
Sandwiched-pipe technique: There are pipes between two base plates and this technique is simple with lower cost. The combination could be aluminum base plate + aluminum tubes/copper tubes/SUS tubes.
Meanwhile, Lori as a water cooling plate manufacturer, we also have passed ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and Rohs certification, have enough ability to provide customer with high quality water cooling plate products and Large-scale production capacity.
1. Water cooling plate for high power rectifier (unique integral structure, strong and durable).
2. IGBT, IPM, Square semiconductor water cooling plate (good temperature uniformity, long life design)
3. Cold plate heat sink for high power fiber laser, Electric Automobile, Optical communication, Military transmitter, Led, Etc.
4. Friction stir welding use for water cooling plate , Frequency converter, laser, power industry, New energy automobile industry, Water cooled electric housing, Motor controller, Etc.
Applied to New energy automobile , UPS and energy storage system , large server, large pv inverter , SVG/SVC , etc.
◪ In order to ensure the best service to the customer , we have formulated this after-sales service system, the company solemnly to the users of after-sales service work to do the following commitment:
◪ 1.Provide online technical support for customers, and provide consulting services on related issues
◪ 2.From the date of spontaneous delivery, if there is any quality problem or quality objection to our company's customized products, please contact with us in time. After checking and coordinating, we can return and replace the products in time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.